April 29, 2012.
PIGGIES!!! :D I quickly sketched a bunch of designs for a friend’s mom who’s looking to buy a very special birthday gift for someone, and she’s decided to go with a little baker! Cute, right?! I’ll be adding a tiny bow on the piglet’s head, but I haven’t decided on the color scheme for the bow and apron yet. Now I’m also on the hunt for yarn colors that will work for this crochet project! :D
Initially, my friend’s mom wanted a cooking-themed pig, but then told me that she actually prefers baking, so I need to think of little baking utensils to make… and maybe a cake or something? I’m excited to try making these things out of polymer clay! :P There are so many beautiful miniatures out there — I envy those artists’ talent.
Any ideas for cute miniature utensils or baked goods?
19 Notes/ Hide
- gingers-furby likes this
- only-luv-lives answered: whisk. cupcake.cookie.pie.
- ladyofevilness likes this
- nuitciel likes this
- stitchcounting reblogged this from amorningcupofjocreations
- lluviadeabril likes this
- aslfan likes this
- fadeupyoursmile answered: Bowl and a whisk or cookie cutter, icing bag?
- lifeat127001 likes this
- iinnocence likes this
- jamtomorrowcomic likes this
- heathen-wolf likes this
- auxtroiscrayons likes this
- blueskiesnews likes this
- livills likes this
- amorningcupofjocreations posted this